Terms and Conditions
1. The man must be sincere and earnest in his desire to receive help, and he must be willing to cooperate with those aiding in his recovery.
2. We ask that the men commit to stay through the duration of the 8-week program.
3. Men are required to attend individual counseling sessions each week.
4. We DO NOT assist with follow-up services such as housing or employment. Each man must have an Exit Plan in place before entering Elim Home.
5. We DO NOT accept applicants who are completing a drug program due to a sentencing agreement with the court system.
6. We reserve the right to reject any applicant that we feel hinders the mission or goals of Elim Home and Thomas Road Baptist Church.
7. We reserve the right to reject any participant who is a detriment to the spiritual health and well-being of the group.